Matriculated online today. After entering the user account's name, clicked on the Academic Yr 2009-2010, finally i got to know what subjects that i will be studying.

BS101 - Introductory biology
BS102 - Biophysical chemistry
BS103 - Organic chemistry
BS104 - Biochemistry I- Biomolecules
BS811 - Laboratory ( uhh... i hate it.. lolx)

Here will be the worst part...
HE191 - Principles of economics ( As prescribed elective)

For God's sake, why go and choose this subject for me to study? Demand and supply. Marginal reasoning and profit maximuzation. Market structure. Externality. Introduction to Macroeconomics. Keynesian Cross Model. Money, banking and financial Institutions. Aggregate demand and aggregate supply. Open economy. International trade.

And I think i gotta clear another elective, because I'm supposed to clear 19 AU in the first semester, but what is written in the net was only 16 AU. So, I think i will take up spanish. So, I gotta start to learn how to roll my tongue. That day I saw someone teaching how to roll your tongue. When you are drinking water, do not let the water enter into your throat first. Keep your head held high, then you should know how to make the sound 'grogrogro'. That is the way how you can roll your tongue properly.

Haha.. Anyway, I believe I can do it!!!
Because......
I
BELIEVE
I
CAN
FLY!!!
YEAH!!!
hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers