The title above means 'I Love You'. Some words for my parents and some of my close friends before I leave for Singapore.

TO

My parents: I may have some quirks and I bet everyone has it too. Sometimes I may be understandable, and sometimes I may not be. I do not really show out my emotions. So sometimes when you all asked to pack my things or whatsoever, I will just put on my ' lackadaisical face' and ' my favourite quote, that will be the ' wait for awhile' will be out from my mouth. It seems that I have a lackadaisical attitude, but the facial expression is not the true expression. The real expression I will not show it on my face, but in my heart. So it's quite hard to understand me, but I will change the habit so that you all can understand well. :-) LOVE YA!! MUAKSS.. I will always take care of myself, so do not worry about me.

Suah Kean (if you were to read it, if not, it does not matter): I don't really know what to tell you anymore. haha! I think I've told you everything that is necessary. Yeah, just take care and study well!

Yi Phing: In Lower 6, you looked at me and I looked at you. You look like you are kinda fierce, and vice versa too. Haha! So in upper 6 we were quite close and were quite crazy that time. Those were the days I can say it. So, this long term holiday makes us even closer and I found that we both are the same kind of person. Love emo songs, love oldies... etc. Anyway, I will be waiting for you to become a doctor ya.. Doctor Lim!! haha!!

Ee Xian: Oh, my junior!! haha! Just pulling your legs.. STPM is around the corner, so be sure not to be lazy ya! I wish that your dreams will come through, as long as you can get good results!! I believe you can do it, cause...... YOU ARE MY JUNIOR!! lol..

Shee Leng: Classmates since young.. haha.. being reunited at Monica's tuition class.. lol.. You are such a nice friend. Just do not always think about working ya, study is important too. You are good at doing charity, keep up the good job!! Thumbs up for this statement!!

Few words before I leave:

I promise you,
I'm always there.
When your heart is full of sorrow and despair,
And I'll carry you,
When you need a friend,
you'll find my footprints in the sand...

P/S : Should I leave your(my friends) name out, I'm so sorry. Friends Forever!! Cheers!!

1 comments:

hey melveen. good luck and all the best in ure undertakings at SG. i know ul do well there, because u always do. nice knowing a person like u! take care and do keep in touch however way possible~ when get ure SG number, just let know~ ure in ure bus now as im typing this. may u have a safe journey. see u in future~

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers