Today was my first lecture and I don't even know where the lecture theatre 20 is located. Luckily I messaged my coursemate yesterday and she said she knows the place. Ok. Let's get started.

Woke up quite late ( 0730). I thought that I had set the hp alarm. Yes, indeed I had set the alarm but I did not enable it. lolx. So, everything was done in a rush and went to the bus stop at around 0750. I was supposed to meet her at Canteen A at arouond 0800. Canteen A is located far away from my hall. If I would to take the shuttle bus, then it would be easier as I do not have to walk a lot. But sometimes, things do not go accordingly to your will. The shuttle bus took a long time to come to my hall and I looked at my watch, Gosh, it's 0807. She phoned me eventually, telling me that she's in canteen A. I told her I was waiting for the shuttle bus. Still, the shuttle bus did not come. I decided to walk to canteen A.

WALK?? huh.. next time I would have to wake up early so that I do not need to walk a lot. To me, the journey from my hall to Canteen A was like from taiping to KL. Need to walk up the hill, up and down the staircase, straight road as it was like a neverending journey. Finally I reached canteen A and together with some other coursemates, we now head for LT 20. At first I thought my coursemate knew where is LT 20. At last, all in a mess. She phoned the senior where's LT 20. ' Level 2??' then we pressed level 2. ' No no.. level 4' Again, we pressed level 4. ' Near 7 11?? Business library there??'' Go up and come down and at last, it was our initial level. What a joke!!

Luckily, we were still on time for the lecture. Today was organic chemistry. It was like form 6 chemistry... sigma bond ( I kept hearing the lecturer saying six six six), energy level, spdf orbitals, valence bond theory... Just have to revise the form 6 chemistry and it should be sufficient. The lecture lasted for 2 hours and I was about to fall asleep as I have the basic knowledge to organic chem in form 6 (luckily I did not fall asleep) and it ended. Finally, I can go back to my own room to have a rest(rest is a nicer word to use than sleep). haha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers