Sorry for not updating my blog. Time seems to be very limited for me to blog because of the orientation that I'm having it now.

FOC (Freshman Orientation Camp) is the orientation held by the malaysian. Purpose? Makes you feel at ease. We are family.. Sort of that kind of thing. Everyday have to wake up very early in the morning (like school days-0630 am, cause I had been sleeping till noon during the holidays... lolx.) So, after waking up by your own, as usual, prepare breakfast by your own, tidy the bed up by your own... (Everything by your own.. lolx.) then our seniors will gather us (us in this context means the other students from other states and me together) in our own hall. Then, we will have our breakfast together.

Ice-breaking session is fun. Met a lot of new friends, but of course not as close as the friends whom I have before I left for singapore. Still, the process has to start all over and over again. Introducing oneself, which course, which hall, came from where... =.= bla bla bla... After that, we will play games with the other group of students. Play till 1130 pm. Gosh.. It's a whole day. I really admire some of the students here. They are still so energetic even though it's near midnight. Uhh..

The orientation camp will last for 7 days, which means this is the third day. But I will b going back on thursday night (tomorrow), so have to speed up my ice breaking session with the other students.

Ok, that's all.. I'm going to have a rest now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers