Tough days back then. Joined choir and Buddhist society as ECAs. The ECAs points are important for us international students to secure a hall for next year, or else, you will be seeing there are lots of people will be squatting at the street, and maybe, you will be seeing me too!! lolx, joking. haha. As for the information how do we allocate a hall for next year, here are some details. As an international students, we have 9 points in our hands. But the minimum ECA points that we must allocate is 15. That is only the minimum. Who knows afterthat they will increase till 16 points, then I'm sure that you will be seeing me at the streets of Singapore. Famous huh? hahaha... So where do we have to allocate another 6 more points? From the post of the clubs or societies. Even for sub comms, we have to be interviewed to get the small post, so for a bigger post, ya should have some ideas what they are going to ask about or which type of bullets they are going to use.

The first interview that I went was the sub comm interview for Buddhist Society. Nervous, did not have the idea what they were going to ask. Sis told me they would treat you just like a friend. Lolx. Erin and I were there for the interview. Her first choice was Resource and second was Fellowship. While the first choice of mine was Dharma and second was Event. Eventually it was my turn. I went into the interview room. It was SUPER COLD. I mean, the room was already cold and the adrenaline level at that time was SUPER HIGH. Should the doctor would to examine my blood pressure, I think it would be like maybe 210/120? haha. So, I was being interviewed by 2 guys. Kinda pressure, 2 at once (200% versus 100%)lolx. Of course, they would ask you to introduce yourself first. I just introduced myself accordingly to what I had written in the blog, in the ' about me' column. So, they were like laughing. haha. Being interviewed for about 30 minutes, and finally I was released from the 'jail'. lolx.

So, after the sub comm interview for Buddhist Society that was on Tuesday, Wednesday I would be having the choir main comm interview. I wanted to run for the tenor sectional leader. The interview was at about 9 something in the evening. Reached the room, AND WAS SURPRISED TO SEE 6 INTERVIEWERS!!! The vice president of the choir asked me to sit in front. This was even harder!! ( 600% versus 100%). jia lat liao la!!! (Sorry but have to use a bit of dialect here, so that it won't be boring)lolx. On the spot, they asked me to teach a SENIOR to sing the song. I just teached what I can. After that, the interview started. Asked me about what do you feel about music. Of course, I will bla as much as possible about music, cause I'm experienced in it. lolx. Then after the interview, finally the bullets appeared. And I did not know what the bullet was made of, he told me,' can I be brutally honest with you?' So I did say ok. The big bullet was,' your teaching technique is so not fantastic.' haha. lolx. Nevermind, just let him shoot, and in the end, he told me,' but actually for the first time, your teaching is quite good.' lolx, I do not know what they were talking about. Just forget about it. haha.

Then the final interview was the main comm for Buddhist society which fell on Thursday. Waited from 1900 till 2129pm though there were only a few people, think about 14 or 15 people. It was my turn, again, and I went into the tutorial room. And again, the same interviewers. They did introduce to me and from there I found out that he's the Dharma Propagation Director. Lolx, shocked!! Still, I continued to be interviewed by them. Uhh, reached till the last few questions which were very hard for me to answer as I do not encounter that before. Just tried to give the best answer. Finally, they told me,' if unfortunately you were not choosen into the main comm, will you be staying with us as a sub comm?' I said ,'sure, my faith towards NTUBS and Buddhism will not fade.' Lol, and they even told me, promise me yea. Uhh, based on that, the chance for me to be in the main comm is quite slim. But of course, the results is not out yet, so why should I be worrying about it? Just let it be natural. Follow the natural law. Lolx. Haha. Will let you know when I got the results!!!

HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers