Came back on friday morning. VERY VERY VERY EXHAUSTED!!! Having fever and I thought i'm gonna have the sensitive 'H' word.. haha!! All started from the orientation. Bathed late, wake up early, plus not enough water. Body being dehydrated and at last, this was how I look.... SLEEPING ON THE BED once I reached home. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Still feeling dizzy when I woke up, kept on drinking lots of water ( maybe tons? haha) and took some paracetamol. Soon, I got much better than before, but still a little weak. So, friday was the day that I could describe it as a sleeping day!!! haha!!

Saturday was Guan Yin Dan's eve. We, including my parents were very excited about it. At about 1930, we went to the temple to have our dinner. And at 2130, the bell started to ring and ask us to be in the temple to pray. Usually the prayer will last for 1 hour, so was for this too. After the prayer, it's time for them to 'receive' the Gods. Very very packed with people
. BUT NOT AS PACKED AS TOMORROW....

Finally, the day had come. Woke up early at bout 0710. 0800 was our prayer. We hastily went to the temple for our breakfast. Ate some kuihs and some fried kuey teow. The bell rang again, and it was time for our prayer. After our prayer, we went through a small bridge (can be fixed) to make ourselves luckier. Was quite tired and slept on a chair. 1100 am was another prayer for us again. Prayed and this time with the addition of 3 times of da bei zhou, 3 times of xin jing and 9 times of wang sheng zhou for the animal liberation. It was nice to see the birds finally had the freedom to fly around, the fish had the freedom to swim and etc. After that, we went back home to have some rest first.

At night, still we have to pray at 2000. After our prayers, my mom and I went back home while my sis and my dad were there to witness how the people sent the Gods back. My sis had recorded it and brought back to let us watch. It was kinda fun and interesting. They sang ' Happy Birthday' song to guan yin. Duh... I missed that part out. haha!! It's ok, there will be many chances for me to sing as she has 3 times in a year. hehe.

Happy birthday to you, Godmother!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers