It's my first day of lecture of BS 101(Introductory of biology). My seniors were saying that if ya listened and study the lecturer's notes, then it will be an easy A for you. At first, I do not really believe it. But now, I think i do believe.

Entered the lecture theater and sat with my friends. After a few minutes, the lecturer came in. Ok, so class starts now. And the first slide he showed us was..... 子曰:。。。。huh?? Confucious saying is also in the slide of introductory of biology?? What a lol to me. Then nevermind, afterthat, astronomy is in too. Sun is a star... There are 8 planets in our solar system. Pluto is considered a drawf planet....... I thought i entered into the astronomy class. lolx. Doesn't make any sense at all. haha. He did say that this will be tested in our exam. LOL?? Is this biology?? Whatever. haha.

After that, I thought that I have the lab session. But I heard my friend saying ' no lab.. next week only have labs'. I was wondering, it's week 2 right? we should have labs. He asked me to go into our school website and find the time table. In the end, I'm in the losing end. (lol, not so serious). Fine, this means that I can go do the student pass thingy. Went to student service centre with erin. We were so stupid cause the centre is right in front of us and we went one big round. lolx. BLUR... We went into the building and were finding where to do the student pass. And again we did not see the big word there 'STUDENT PASS DOWN'. Really went blur. haha.

It's such a long day, and finally we got our student pass ready. Will collect it on the 27th of august. huh.. After this will have my German class, will get some rest first. ciao!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers