It has been six days and still I did not update my blog. Sorry guys, have no time to blog. But it's ok, now I'm blogging and I'm gonna tell you what had happened for the last few days.

I did tell ya that I attended for the BS 103 ( organic chemistry) right? So, afterthat, one of the senior asked us to go to the BS school. I wonder what was going to happen. Still I followed that one big group. (Follow the crowd) lolx.

Soon, we reached the BS school and we entered into the lecture theater. There, the president of the BS club was waiting for us. He just wanted to brief on how many AUs we all could take, the INSTEP thingy(students exchange programme), then about the BS club, and one last thing was the add and drop courses. As I had only 16 AUs, I need to add another one more course to make it to 19 AUs.(16 AUs is too little) The add or drop course started at 7 in the evening. So, actually I did have a course in my mind, and it would be Spanish language. I aimed for it. At the ' course vacancies', I saw it had 7 vacancies left and till 7 in the evening approximately, I clicked on the ' add course into the STARS'. It came out,' no vacancies left'. LOL???!!! WHAT?? SO FAST!!! Nevertheless, I still had other languages in my mind, and it was german. Still, it had no vacancies at all. I was like sitting speechlessly there. lolx. The others told me that some one will sure drop off the course. I waited. Day after day, still no vacancies. I thought of taking the languages in my next semester. I did not care about it anymore. (In actual life, I'm still very anxious about it. lolx)

Till Saturday, I woke up early(about 9 something) cause 10 am was the time to add the course. Eventually, I waited till 10 am and aimed for the German course. Still, nothing came out. Xuan le ba... I went for a bath and when I came back, suddenly, MIRACLE HAPPENED!! Somebody dropped off the course, and it showed '1' vacancy. Hastily and happily, I clicked on the 'add course', and finally, I did add the course. Uhh... See.. Time is so precious for me, that I can't even blog. lolx.

Ooooo... Sunday approched. I was supposed to be at the food fair to help around and to.... SING. hehe. However, I can't. Feeling kinda sad. haha. It would be fun to be at the food fair as I called some of my friends to go for the food fair. So how was it?? Did you try out the mee rebus? It's supposed to be VERY VERY VERY (x infinite) NICE!! And for the chai kuih too.. It would be a waste if ya din try out the food. The purpose of the food fair is to raise fund to build a new centre near Changkat Jering. The centre consists of old folks home, clinic, place to meditate, etc. The centre is quite big and will be built in 2 years time. Waiting for it. lolx.

Ok, tomorrow will be my first class of German language. Hope I can master it well. Yay!!!

1 comments:

Kein Problem, Deutsch ist interessant. Gute Fahrt und... Alles gute!!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers