Signed up for the registration for choir. The audition date was on the 20th and 21st of August.
Decided to go on the 20th. Wanna go for the audition as soon as possible.

I did not know what they would test about. Was it to present a song? Or they would play the piano and we would just follow accordingly. Out of my mind. I brought along my mp3, just in case. Should they want me to present a song, the songs that were in my mind were either Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman, Come back to me by David Cook, Touch my hand by David Archuleta or Bleeding Love by Jesse McCartney. Was quite nervous. Worried that will my voice be out of tune.

Sis and I were waiting at the LT 7. There was a girl. She approached me, asking about the place for choir audition. I told her it was here. Then we started chatting. I asked her did she know anything about the choir audition. She said she did not know anything. The person in charged asked her just go for the audition.

Finally the door opened. When we went in, there was one lecturer there. The girl told the lecturer that we would be having our choir audition here. Then the lecturer told us, ' no, I will be having lectures at 1900 pm.' Huh!!! Then where was the place for the audition? I phoned the person who was in charged for the choir. Then.... bai oo long... The choir audition was in TR 7.. not LT 7. kekeke..

So we went to TR 7. There were quite a lot of people there, especially china people. (just like me, wanna gain points so that they will be able to secure a hall for next year.. We are in the same boat) keke. I applied for the tenor and bass sectional leaders. So, the person asked me to wait before going in for the audition. Finally, it was my turn. A bit nervous. lolx. It came out that we just sing accordingly to what the person was playing. It was kinda easy right? lolx. As expected(not praising myself), I passed the audition and got tenor. Woohoo.. haha..

4 comments:

You got good voice !!! Why should you be nervous !!
Just be confident and believe in yourself in whatever you do. You will be FINE.

u are very blur le...which hall also dont know..LOL

wao.. a talented guy.. next time, I will ask u to sing!!! sing any song.. then I record ur voice.. can a? :)

eexian: lol.. blur lo.. haha..
Lawrence: Can, y not? my voice had been recorded by so many ppl.. haha..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers