To my dear, Time...

Tick tock tick tock tick tock....
Time, you will never stop walking, why don't you just have a rest? I think you must be real tired, cause you always walk and let the powerless human look at you. Just stop there, even for 1 minute or 1 second, then I will be very thankful to you. Unfortunately, you will just keep on walking, walking, walking, to the eternity.You promised me that, you will walk slowly. 24 hours per day non-stop, for humans, I think they would die of hunger and dehydration. That's what amazed me!! You are a Hercules to everyone!! Lolx!! However, since I came here, I felt you had betrayed me. You walked even faster, and I will always be at your back. I could see your shadow, but I could not see you. Where have you been?

Lolx, the above description is just for entertainment. Just wanna say that, since I came here, I felt that time is so limited for me. Wake up, attend lectures, attend tutorials, go for lunch and dinner, then come back to hostel and sleep. It's kinda boring I think. For a long time, I din even have the time to watch movies on Youtube. Have to find 1 day to watch movies. It's not that I do not want to watch movies, just feel that time is so limited. Mostly spend on studying. I do not know why I keep on studying, as I had known that for ages. Maybe just to confirm that I'm on the right track. Haha!! Yeah, this wednesday will be my free time, I will spend some time to watch my favourite movies.

Yeah, this week I have the German quiz. The schedule said that it's either on friday or saturday. But my German tutor said that maybe they will schedule it earlier. Lolx, practice makes perfect. I believe I can do it!!

And, for your information, I just got sub comm for Buddhist society. huhuhu.. haha.. It's ok, cause I know that one day I will be sitting on the post. What a great confidence here!! haha..

3 comments:

Time waits for no one, but we will always slow down our pace and wait for you, my dear brother.

Time loves no one, but we will always love you no matter what, my dear brother.

This song is not bad~~~

hehe... nice le.. send to u?? kekek...

i want !!!! i want!!!!
hehehe.... keh poh here too.

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers