Yeah, there will be a 'first' to every events that occur in your life.

Yesterday I went for the tutorial for BS 102 and BS 104. The two tutorials were in the same room. So, I sat in the second row. Suddenly there was a guy, he sat beside me. But I were listening to my mp3. So, there was a silence between him and me. haha. So, the tutor came in finally. Was a Phd. student. Even though he's (only) a Phd. student, but I salute him. Frankly speaking, he's way more better than the stupid Korean lecturer, whom I do not know what is he teaching about. For the previous lecture, that was on RNA, he used merely 1 hour to finish the lecture. The lecture was supposed to be 2 hours, and what to do with the 1 hour left? Of course, as expected, he set us off early. Uhh!!!! So, why do I salute the tutor? It's because he used diagrams and explained to us. That's the way to learn biology. What the lecturer did was, yeah, he used diagrams too, but he just followed what's in the lecture notes. May i ask how am I supposed to learn in that way? IT"S UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!! (Depicted from Simon Cowell in American Idol) lolx.

So, back to the main topic. I did not finish copying the answer that was provided by the tutor. And I asked the guy who sat beside me. He did not finish too. Eventually, I did finish copying (my eyes are good at looking others' things without their knowledge). lolx. So, I let him copy the answer. Afterthat, we began to chat and from the way he spoke, I knew his origin is from China. haha. He thought that I'm a Singaporean, oh.. do I look like a Singaporean? haha.

So that's how our friendship begins, and he's my first international friend. Haha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers