HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! HOHOHOHO!!!!

On the 21st of September, my facebook got spammed, every comments were having ' happy birthday' these 2 words!!!! lolx.
Really thanks a lot to my family and my friends. May you be well and happy!!!
In terms of how to celebrate my birthday, in my opinion, I had celebrated it. Of course it's without cakes or party or whatsoever..
Celebrated with my sis. We planned to go to the Ling Zhi restaurant in Novena Square. From Jurong to Novena, it will take about 1 hour and 30 mins if we were to take bus or MRT. So, we decided to take a cab to our destination.

Reached there and we were informed that the restaurant was having some wedding functions or whatsoever. And they did not have buffet.. Sigh, couldn't eat the monkey head mushroom. Nevermind, we decided to go to Lotus Restaurant which is located in Novena too, but it's in a hotel known as Quality hotel. Kek sim, that restaurant was having the same event as the Ling Zhi restaurant. Was really very hungry!!!! ARGHHH.... lolx

So, now what??? Yeah, TO ALJUNIED WE GO!!!

Aljunied has a vege restaurant. The food is scrumptious!!! But the place is kinda small. So since it was quite late, we were scared that there was no place for us and we would have to wait. Should we have to wait, we would have gastric problems. XD. Luckily, there were some tables that were available. YES!!! Could eat at last!!! Ordered 'Fish' and Chips. YUMMY!!!

That was how I celebrated my birthday!!!

Now, TUTORIALS AND ASSIGNMENTS, HERE I AM!! HUHUHU!!! =.= lolx!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers