A friend of mine told me, she wanna turned back the time and be a baby once more. No worries and no sufferings. Is it possible to turn back the time? As I had blog about the time on ' My Dear', absolutely there are no other ways for us to turn back the time. (Unless you have the time reversal) lolx.

What is life? Sure, everybody will have such thinking. Yeah, everybody will have the same question, but the answer might not be the same. 'Life is full of sufferings', this will be the first and mostly people will choose to answer. But for the minority, they will answer, ' We are here to cultivate good attitude, to lead a middle path'.

Why life is suffering? It's because these people have lots of cravings in their life. Frankly speaking, we really want a lot, but what we really need in our life is just so little, so little. Should we have a healthy body and have an optimistic mind, we should be appreciative. Some may not have the luck to even have a healthy body, some may not have the ability to walk, some may not have the money to buy their 3 meals..... So, say it out loudly.. We are really very lucky, so don't tell others why life is so suffering as you have not seen the REAL UNLUCKY ones.

We can't turn back the time, BUT we can walk towards the future, so why not just walk towards it instead of sitting and crying, saying 'why life is suffering, I wanna go back to the time when there were no worries and no sufferings in life'. We should not be staying in the past. Just let go of the past. It will just be memories, nothing else! Embrace the future with optimistic mind. The world will be painted with lots of colours!!!

3 comments:

You have grown up !!!
Proud of you, my dear.

keke.. sure i am.. wakaka...

cant agree more =)

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers