Wednesday.... The day that I always have lots of dreams to be made of... :)
But... This time, I had to wake up early. This was because I had the Choir Performance!!!

Woke up at 10 something and did my German homework... Oops.. German tutorial falls on every monday and wednesday.. haha.. Nevermind, I managed to finish it. After memorising the food's gender (eg. die banane(n), der Apfel(Ae)....), went and have a relaxing and moisturising bath. Rejuvenated!!! That time was 1130am and I was supposed to meet the choir members at 1200 pm in LT 20. Was still in the hall and in the room, slowly packed all my things. Why wanna rush? There was no reason for me to rush. :-)

Finally, walked out from my room. Decided to walk to LT 20. Prefer to walk than to wait for the super duper slow bus A. To reach LT 20, I will need 15 mins of walk. YEAH!! It's very far from my hall. The clock showed 1145 am. I had 15 mins left. Guess what would I do? Of course, to fill my hungry stomach first. So, went to canteen A to have lunch. Filled up my stomach and it was 1203 pm. Walked to LT 20. And it was 1210 pm. haha. Was a bit late, but the performance did not start yet. Was supposed to start at 1245 pm. So, we took the opportunity to revise the songs that we were supposed to sing. The songs were Halu and Menceceh Bujang Lapuk.

Sure, we human will tend to forget something, and so do I too. I had totoally forgotten about the lyrics especially Menceceh Bujang Lapuk. I did not like that song. Whereas I could still remember the lyrics of Halu which means spring in english. Did not bother about it. Just tried my best to sing them out. The whole choir team presented those 2 songs. OK, it was just a so so. But this totally gave us the opportunity to stand in front of the audiences to perform. My dream was to stand in front of many many many... much more than this, to perform it.

Dropped choir. I know I know, I told you all that I love to stand in front of the audiences to perform. But, it's real time consuming. The practises are like 2 days per week, and holidays I can't go back home. So, if the marginal benefit is lesser than the marginal cost, why would I still continue it? Right? haha!!

2 comments:

not singing anymore?

I will continue singing... bt surely not in the choir anymore.. :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers