Had my haircut yesterday. Actually, I did not really wanna cut my hair. But you see, for an oblong/rectangular facial shape like me, the recommendation from the net is a short hairstyle. But I wanted to keep my long hair cause I have such a high forehead. Cut or not to cut? I was still doubtful. Undecided. What to do?

Uhh, finally I still opt for the haircut. Seeing my hair, strands after strands being cut by a pair of scissors that was held by the barber, mix feelings started to linger around me. Should I know how to style my hair, then it would not be a problem for me. She styled my hair, and it was nice, AT FIRST. After I went for a bath, all hell broke loose when I started to look into the mirror. I felt my face was funny in the sense that my face is long and slender. (Delusion?? I wonder.)

Maybe the hair was a little too short for me. (that was out of my expectation). Have to wear a cap till my hair starts to grow. By the way, wearing a cap will shorten my long face. A little moustache will make my face wider. ( of course not too long, if not 1) I will be complained by my family and my friends. 2) It will make my face looks longer. )





Before the haircut, aww... kinda miss it.

But it's ok, my hair grows very fast, in 1 month's time, I will get back the same result.

In this pic, I've grown fatter, 62 kg. Congrats to me ya!! lolx.

These few days have been working out on my body. Did push up for at least 20 to 30 times a day.












The aftermath of the haircut.lolx. Just kidding. (have to wear a cap)









To my hair (just for fun):

Tell my why, you're so hard to forget
Don't remind me, I'm not over it
Tell me why, I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you.

P/S: Not over it means I still yearn over you, I still miss you.
A little too not over you means I still miss you, a little too
much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers