Uhh.. I'm fed up of the stupid line. It keeps on breaking and breaking, over and over again. Sick of it.

Yeah, last night I was chatting with this friend, I mean online. I won't call her a 'long lost friend', cause she's still got contact with me before she left for Sarawak, UNIMAS. She's studying zoology. Here's some updates from her.

1) I'm sure gonna talk about the line. She said the line is terrible over there. Her hostel has no line at all ( not to say no line, it's can't connect ). Then she has to go to either the study room or library. The library has a perfect line, but she does not go there often. She prefers study room.

2) What's up about her course? Now she's revising her form 6 biology. Though I can still remember the structure and function of nucleus. Want me to say out? Aha.
Nucleus: The largest organelle. Spherical shape. Has nuclear pores that controls the exchange of materials between cytoplasm and nucleoplasm. Has nucleolus. Function: Acts as a site which controls most of the activities of the cell, acts as a container for chromatins, nucleolus produces ribosomes, produces RNA and DNA. LOL!! Ok, back to main topic. So, she gotta study general chemistry, biodiversity ( as expected ) , and..... TAMADUN!! haha! Think that zoology is just about animals? Noooo... She will be studying plant diversity. Aww.. Plant biology, please go easy on me, cause I'll be studying that too.. Awful. lolx.

3) Job prospects/ Career option? She said if her result is good enough, she will apply to WWF. ( not the boxing WWF ok?) So, I will be having one enviromental-friendly friend. hoho. If you happen to see anyone abusing the animals, please do contact me, then I'll tell her. haha!

Hotline: N/A
Hotweb: my msn. lolx.

Anyway, Aza aza fighting to everyone who is either studying or working OR WAITING TO GO INTO VARSITY! ( that's me ok... lolx)

2 comments:

hehe^^
u oso nt bad ma....
go yam cha when chinese new year wor^^
hope to c u again^^
kampateh
good luck
n
call more ppl come UNIMAS!!!!!
wahahah

lol.. sure sure.. hehe..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers