Did you actually notice anything? You do? Of course, I've changed the background of my blog! (Don't tell me now ya mouth is getting bigger that a housefly could enter into ya mouth! A 3-year old boy could see the difference in it, so why not you? If you really don't, then I don't know what and who are you.) lolx.

No doubt, the background is beautiful. Am very confident about it. Just changed it yesterday. The background was actually being introduced by my friend. She said the contents are interesting, but the background was dull. Initially, the background that I chose was given by the blogger web. So it was out of my choice, have to choose it though. Till yesterday, this friend of my gave me the template website. She asked me to choose a better one. So finally I chose this template ' night sky'.

See the difference in it? From a dull background to a beautiful,heavenly background. If you want a different background, you can go to this website. (
http://www.btemplates.com/)

3 comments:

me me me!!!that was me!!hehe

exian

okok,dont need URL..LOL

lol.. now you only know dun need URL?? bluekzz............

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers