July baby, happy birthday to you! I wonder do you still remember the song that I gave it to you.

Last year this day was a Tuesday. We went to Piano Cafe(closed down) to celebrate with you. Yeah, Yi Phing promised to come, but because it was raining cats and dogs out there, so she could not come by her own bike.

I played the piano. It was like 3 songs I played. The first song would be the ' Happy Birthday'. The second song was requested by one of my friend. It was a chinese song. The third song was the song that I composed for you.

Best friend,
Does it exists?
I don't believe, till one day.
Hello, this was the first word I said to you,
There's how our friendship grows.
I had forgotten what we've talked,
Though some were
futile
Somehow I'm happy
to hear that
Cause you are my best friend!
Whenever there are ups and downs,
you will be always there for me
When I'm in darkness
You will pull me
To a brighter place
And I will tell myself
You are really
Really
My best friend!

It seems that the lyrics part is jejune. Am not an experienced composer. lolx.

So, may you be happy always! May you be healthy always! Study well! tc!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers