Finally, 108 times of the Great Compassionate Mantra!! Ooh!!

We went to the temple at 7 something in the evening. And there's the use of me being there... TO HELP OF COURSE!! lolx. Taking out the tables from the store room, moving the chairs into the temple, and ultimately helping others to devour the food! There were mee, mihun (inputted with a lot of pepper, can't eat much), and my favourite chai kuih! It was damn toothsome! And for the dessert, that will be fu jok yi mai.

The chanting session started at 20:00 approximately. There were 5 person to hit the mu yu (a tool that will give out sound when you hit it's head. Softly please! lolx). I'm one of the 5 person, and was placed the third to hit the mu yu. It was kinda fun.

Eventually, 108 times of the Great Compassionate Mantra ends. The clock put both of its fingers at 01:15. It took us 5 hours to finish 108 times of the mantra. Follow up was the chanting of na mo yan shou siao jai yao shi fo for 108 times. That would just take us 5 to 6 minutes to put an end to it. Lastly, it was the wang sheng zhou for 9 times. 4 to 5 minutes will do.

Finally, chanting session finished! Hurray! And I thought I would like to grab some chai kuih from the outside of the temple, but then, heart broke when we have to do some meditation to spread out some Metta first before we can leave the temple. Sob sob... Nevermind, cause sooner or later, I would grab some food for my voracious stomach. :)

After treating my edacious stomach, so it's time for us to go home. We reached home at 02:00 approximately.

Overall, I don't feel exhausted at all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers