NO MORE??!! haha! Do not be so anxious, I have not continued with the 'but'.

As I have said in the ' about this blog' column, 'Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, especially lyrics'. I will not write in this blog anymore, but will write them in another blog. (
http://www.2emos.blogspot.com/)

The name of the blog is ' In Between The Line '. This is a blog which has 2 authors, Vimal and me. We both decided to blog about songs. The blog will not be functioning until my co-writer has the internet connections in the university. In that blog, we will try to interpret out what the lyric of the song is about.( Like what I had done in the previous post, 'permanent' , but it is ersatz interpretation. Plagiarism occurs here. lolx)

Should you have any enquiries about the lyrics, you can go to our blog to have a look(Not now!). May your questions be answered! lolx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers