[Cough] [Cough] [Cough]... Cold weather, warm body. Tired, having a little bit of vertigo. In addition, couldn't sleep well at night. This happened because of the stupid mosquitoes, wee wang wang around my ears. They were so irritating till I had to cover myself with my comforter. Sweat! Sweat! Sweat! It's ok, just let my body sweats, sweats out all the unwanted things from my body system.

Thursday early in the morning was the most terrible circumstance for me to go through. I knew it was cooling that day, but my body felt so warm. Dehydrated? I guess so. Woke up from the bed, felt a bit dizzy. Still, life has to continue. You can't just ask the time to stop and let you have a good night sleep. Had no appetite at all. Had to eat though. I don't want to lose any unnecessary fight to any illnesses. Gotta be strong! Yeah!

So, today I've recovered around 90%. Although sometimes the throat will be itchy, but not as itchy as yesterday. Huh, what a narrow escape!(exaggeration) haha! And now, I'm blogging!

P/S : Sickzzzzzzzz (What do you do when you're sick? Of course you will be SLEEPING!)lolx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers