Result seems to be so pompous to everyone in this world. Yes, frankly speaking, I do personally feel that 'result' is a very salient word to everybody. But before getting those results, you might have abandoned the most important event in life, that is the process.

Whatever things you do, you must go through the process in life.
Here's a situation:
State: Hungry
What to do: Buy some food
Process: Scrumptious or Feeble
Result: Full.
Analysis from this situation: Whatever food gets into your stomach, eventually you will feel full. But what about the process? The food can be very tasty or can be execrable to you.

What I want to point out is, before getting the results, you should cherish the moments of the process. The process should be an enjoyable moments, not a torturing, torment moment. If you have an enjoyable process, then whatever result is it, you should put on a smilling face. Because deep down in your heart, you know that you yourself had been working very hard for it. Sometimes, luck will not always be by your side. If it is that case, then do not blame yourself. It's not your fault.

Everybody has their own ups and downs. If you know how to manage it, then it will not be a problem to you anymore. When you are at the peak, be humble. When you are at the pit, have positive thinking. It's all part and parcel of life. All of us have to go through it. Don't complain and ask why, just go through it!!

P/S: This is my P.O.V. I do not expect everybody to concur with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers