Just drop by here to tell ya i'm off to the temple for 108 times of the Great Compassionate Mantra and 108 times of na mo siao jai yan shou yao shi fo, and 9 times of wang sheng zhou. Am very excited about it! Yeah!

Sub of this, Butterfly fly away is such a nice song! Sang by Billy Ray Cyrus ( feat. Miley Cyrus). No doubt, Billy Ray is the father of Miley(As you can see both the surnames are the same, Cyrus). For more information, you gotta refer to the another blog of mine. (Have not updated about this song in that blog though!)

Recently I've been watching a German soap opera. The storyline is so meaningful, full of love and care! Have not finished watching it yet, still lots to go! Will share with ya all when i'm finished with it!

Ok, gotta leave now! Off to the temple now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers