Hola amigos, ya estoy de vuelta!! ( hello, i'm back!!). Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time(it's only 5 days, lolx) cause i was in singapore for 3 days.

Actually the journey to singapore had 2 parts. The first part was on saturday. My father drove to penang to put a night at my aunt's newly bought house (paranomic, but it's humid. Need to switch on the air-cond). Reached there around 6 something in the evening. After having our luggages(mostly my luggages for the preparation to study in singapore) be in my aunt's house, we went out for dinner.(damn hungry). After our dinner, my aunt and her boyfriend took us for window shopping( the term window shopping here means sitting in the car and passed through all those full-of-peope restaurants and those incredibly extortionate appartments). You can describe the penangnites as night birds. The concept 'the night is still young' is being instilled in their mind. But of course not as populous as in singapore. Later, we went back to my aunt's house. Had to sleep early as we had to wake up early in the morning(still i'm watching tv).

The second part was on sunday. I personally think that i was the last to wake up(Sleep tight is my concept).lolx. Couldn't sleep too even the air-cond was switched on cause it was quite humid. Woke up and had a bath. After that, my aunt drove us to the penang international airport at around 7 something. Yeah, we were flying to singapore. By what? MAS?? Nein... Fireflyz?? Nein.. AIRASIA?? aye aye. 08:50 am was our departure time. Had to reach there 45 minutes earlier to check in. Tick-tock-tick-tock.. time flies. Finally, we could board into the airplane. Hungry again. Thought that the food was out of our choice, but I found there's vegetarian fried rice as I flipped through the magazine. Pressed on the bell to ask the so-called-beautiful air-stewardess. I do not deny that some are quite and some are.. erm.. no comment. Ordered the vegetarian fried rice and it costed us RM 9. Gosh, the money I spent for each meal is only about RM 3 and now you are telling me RM 9?? huhuhu.... Finished the extravagant vegetarian fried rice(huh.. still couldn't get over it. lolx), pressed the bell and asked the air-stewardess to throw the aluminium coil away. Finally we reached singapore. It took us about 1 hour and 45 minutes, so 10:15 am was the time that we were supposed to step on the very ground of singapore.

Came out from the Changi airport, board onto a taxi to fetch us to my sis's appartment. Arrived at my sis's appartment about 11 something i think, do not really remember it. Went to JP for our lunch. Then walked here and there, forgotten seeing what things. Tell ya all first, the most I can always remember was the places where we ate. haha! Went to a place called Potong Pasir( funny and funky huh? lolx) to take photos for my sis graduation. I'm so scared of the result of the photo after being combined with my short hair. Will I look good? lolx.

On monday, we went to NTU to scout around where is my hall and my school. Nothing special on that day.(will not mention about the eating places cause these will be quite phlegmatic to ya all.). During night, my sis was preparing for her convocation, that will be tomorrow. Asked me to record her convo with the cam-corder.

The most important day had arrived. We woke up early to go to NTU for witnessing my sis's convo. We were in the auditorium at 9 am. Her convo started at 10 am. The opening ceremony was all about the proffesors of NTU walking into the auditorium. The profs' metabot was like the pirate's hat. If you know who is Christopher Columbus, then you should know what i'm talking about. haha! Soon, the proffesor was starting to give the certificate to the graduates. The names were arranged accordingly to alphabetical order. A B C D..... L M N.. Then suddenly they were clapping vociferously. I thought the boy was holding a first-class honour. Ended up, they were clapping so loudly because the boy was the last person to receive the certificate. The hilarious part was, the proffesor forgotten about the representative who wanted to give a speech. He went and sat at his place. Everybody was laughing. Finally, he realised it and quickly announced about it. After that, the graduation ceremony was declared close by the chancellor of the uni. Took photos here and there. Uhh, what a tiring day.

Here are some of the pics:

So, today this morning we had a flight back to penang and here i am, back to my home sweet home!

P/S : There are 3 different languages being used here. The first language of course is english, can you guess the other 2 different languages out? Good luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers