There's no 'me' and ' I' in this universe. If my eyes were taken out from my body, it's not me anymore. So, if you understand the law of universe, you won't be saying the word 'me' and 'I'. The same goes to our body. When we die, can we take our body together? Of course it's a no answer. What remains is the energy. According to the first law of thermodynamics, energy cannot be created or destroyed. What about the body? Of course, the body will start to decay. Nothing is permanent. So, that is why in this Saha world, we should not be attached to anything, because everything is not permanent.

Imagine a 80 year-old lady wearing a teenage shirt, will she look like a 20 year-old girl? NO! Sights, sounds, smells, tastes, objects of touch are all your illusions actually. It's the game of your own heart. Because you think it that way, it will present in that way. If you think that your leg is painful, it will become painful. You feel cold, then it's cold.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form. Initially, everything is empty. BUT because all the conditions are fullfiled, then form appears. Once the conditions are not fullfiled, it will become empty again.

So here goes again, do not attach to anything, because, NOTHING IS PERMANENT!

2 comments:

yo....as if u are sitting for MUET..read until i blur x2..lol

lol.. this is the application os heart sutra in our daily life.

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers