Don't be mistaken. It's David Archuleta's version, not Celine Dion's. I found out that the lyrics of this song are meaningful. Here it goes.

Sometimes I wondered, what I'd be when I grew up. And then I remembered, It was anything I dreamed of. I could be a poet or singer, I can be a scientist. But before I make that decision, Let's talk about my list. Let's talk about love, Let's talk about peace ,And livin' in perfect harmony. Let's talk about hugs, And talk about ways we can share. Let's talk about you ,Let's talk about me, Let's talk about How we can be one big family. Let's talk about love ,Let's talk about love. Sometimes, I feel like I want to give my friends a call, To tell them what I'm dreamin'. And everything I want. I want us to be a little closer ,And to always reach out a hand. To be kind to one another, And always understand. It's all about love. It's all about peace. And livin' in perfect harmony. It's all about hugs. It's all about ways That we can share It's all about you It's all about me It's all about How we can be one big family It's all about love La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la la La la la la la la la... Everybody has a heart Everybody has a smile Let's wrap a bow Around each one And give it away (And give it away!) Once a while....! (Let's talk about love) Let's talk about peace) (And livin' in perfect harmony) It's all about hugs And all about ways That we can share It's all about you It's all about me It's all about How we can be one big family It's all about love All about love It's all about hugs It's all about Ways that we can share It's all about you It's all about me Let's talk about How we can be one big family Let's talk about love Talk about love Let's talk about love! Ooooooohh! It's all about love.

So, please appreciate the love, the care that you have them now, or else, you will surely regret!!

P/s: The song is in my music playlist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers