Yesterday, IPTA results were being released. So, I wanted to check what did I get for the IPTA ( juz to be busybody) lol. I used my lappy to check it. But when I wanted to enter the website, it stated ' You Are Not Connected To The Internet' OR ' Diagnose Internet Problem' WHATEVER!! I was so mad at the internet connection for quite some time, cause sometimes it's ok, sometimes it's not ok. I had to restart the computer again, pulled out all the connections and then put it back again. The procedure was so boring ( orthodox I can say) haha!! But in the end it's still in this kind of stupid condition. Then, my sis called up the computer shop's worker and asked him to come over to have a look. Finally, he came. He said the modem was not very stable. So, he fixed another modem for us. Finished fixing, the internet connection for the dekstop could be used. What about my lappy? It stated there, ' limited connectivity'. GRHHHH......... haha!! Then, he went back and took another modem to my house. Ah, finally, my lappy could be connected to the internet.

Why did I say the line break down? This is because last week, my mother phoned to the streamyx fella. He said the line was being attacked by the virus. I was like oh my god!! ( Hiak hiak..... cunning smile) ( ;-) ) lol..

Anyway, congrats to those who got what they want in IPTA! For those who did not get, still, I feel sad for you all. There will be always a better road for you in the future! You must always remember, do not give up easily!

3 comments:

Yea lo. Internet is so unstable sometimes.

yeah.. the streamyx line very stupid..

All you need is a little bit of patience...

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers