ooh.. All along i've been wondering, when can I be slimmer?? Yeah.. now I got slimmer. But the worst thing is I've been too thin!! Sigh, what to do? Gotta eat more and drink more water. Last time I don't really like to drink water, it's because I'm scared that my face will become bigger( cause by water retention). Now the problem is gone, and I've to start drinking a lot of water, so that my body will not be dehydrated.( sorry to my body, gotta treat you better from now onwards) haha! My aim now is to grow fatter again, to 62 or 63 kg. Now i'm 59 kg, so gotta grow 4 to 5 kg. Hope I can grow back and not to fall again. FAT, HERE I COME!! haha! lol! Everybody was telling me, ooh, wat happened to you? ( Too slim)( left bones) ( got any problem).. Alright alright, from today onwards no more these type of words anymore. EAT MORE, DRINK MORE, I CAN DO IT!! BELIEVE ME!!

7 comments:

YES!! Faster grow faster grow :D

haha!! yaya!! wanna grow back to 62 or 63 kg.. lol!! support me yea!! haha!!

Lol melmel i'm only 50kg. Ppl were able to see my bones since i was 5yrs old. Hahaha so i'm too thin.

lol... V.. u shud add more weight.. so it would be nicer..

think you should go up to 65 kg, just nice for you after considering your height. too bad, u lost to the owner of the vegetarian food shop...

O.o 59Kg lo, too think la, i`m 60Kg btw. STPM over ady still so stress?

lol.. tat's y now have to gain back lo..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers