Today just got up from my bed, switched on my computer and went into the twitter website. Got a shock when I saw the first update from DA. He said:' Ah, I can't get over MJ. I know everyone's talking about it but he deserves the respect. I hope people will appreciate what he's done.' MJ died?? Huh??!! What a shocking news to me!!

What happened to MJ was he was suffering from cardiac arrest. Here's the update from Ryan Seacrest:' am hearing from a source at ucla medical center, michael jackson has died. I am checking other sources right now...cardiac arrest.'

From Jordin Sparks:' Lighting a candle for Michael Jackson at 10pm EST - please join. Spread the word.'

From Miley:' michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings.'

From this, you can see that many people are fans for MJ. They are their idol, inspiration. What we can do is to pray for him!!

RIP, MJ!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers