It's June. What does June means? June means we humans have past half of the 2009 year. haha! It's a total crap!! lol! On monday, I was asked to write about how did I study during form 6. Oh, ok, the first thought that came to my mind was ' no boundaries, with every step you climb another mountain'.. haha. It's so useful till I can write in it. Lol!! So, I did write, write till I started to realise that, OMG!! I have written so long, till 476 words!! haha!! I flipped through the past year magazines. They wrote it in chinese and it was kinda short.. Anyway, I feel that it's good enough, clean and simple, with motivation in too!! Talking about motivation, I'm very good in it. ( not to praise myself) ( not blowing my own trumpet) ( not crapping) ( bla bla bla) haha! I'm good at motivating others, but when asked how do I manage my time, this is a big problem. Finally, I sent this ' essay' to one of my friend. She said, ' oh ok, but you really wanna put in the hurricanes? Feels like studying about nature, and not everyone listen to the song ' no boundaries'! I answered, ok i will delete the hurricanes, but I won't delete the mountains, cause that part is meaningful.lol!! Then she told me,' everything was quite ok, but what about the part how to manage your time in studies? OH, I TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS PART!! haha! That's why at the beginning I said, I'm good at motivating others but when asked how to manage your time, I was a bit blur. How to start? haha! Finally, I finished this part and sent it to her again. She told me it was perfectly ok, but she thinks that they will cut out some words. Oh, I don' care whether they will cut which words, the most important is.. PLEASE DON'T CUT OUT THE LAST PARAGRAPH WHICH CONTAIN THE PHRASE NO BOUNDARIES AND OTHER MEANINGFUL WORDS! haha!!

3 comments:

I did not finish reading pun...

I did finish but i have to read another time to understand whats your writing lol. Anyway? you send at essay to the school magazine is it? the sub elaborations more than the main...

oo.. i did not write the whole thing in the blog.. that's y u dun understand.. i wrote oni the sub one in the blog.. because to me ' no boundaries' is the most important thing.. haha!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers