Kristopher Neil Allen
Seconds, hours, so many days You know what you want, but how long can you wait? Every moment last forever.When you feel you've lost your way. What if my chances were already gone? I started believing that I could be wrong. But you give me one good reason. To fight and never walk away. So here I am, still holding on With every step, you climb another mountain Every breath, it's harder to believe You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes To get to that one thing. Just when you think the road is going nowhere Just when you almost gave up on your dreams They take you by the hand and show you that you can There are no boundaries. There are no boundaries. I fought to the limit, to stand on the edge What if today is as good as it gets? Don't know where the future's heading But nothing's gonna bring me down I've jumped every bridge and I've run every line I risked being safe but I always knew why I always knew why So here I am, still holding on With every step, you climb another mountain Every breath, it's harder to believe You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes To get to that one thing Just when you think the road is going nowhere Just when you almost gave up on your dreams They take you by the hand and show you that you can You can go higher, you can go deeper There are no boundaries above and beneath you Break every rule 'cause there's nothing between you And your dreams With every step, you climb another mountain Every breath, it's harder to believe Yeah, there are no boundaries There are no boundaries With every step, you climb another mountain Every breath, it's harder to believe You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes There are no boundaries. There are no boundaries. There are no boundaries.

Yeah, heard before right? haha.. this is a song from Kris Allen, the newest season of American Idol( season 8). On the stage, Kris Allen was not powerful enough to sing this song cause of the high pitch, whereas Adam Lambert can sing it. But, because it seems too easy to Adam ( he has a wide range of pitch but a bit irritating) and Kris' voice is more suitable, so I love Kris' version more. LOL!! haha!! At first, when I saw the lyrics, it was so lol, because ' with every steps you climb another mountain' and ' you'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricane'. It's so lol!! But now i begin to understand the meaning. In fact it's so meaningful. With every steps you climb another mountain means be optimistic!! Such a colourful phrase and I laughed at it??!!! haha! So, I got the meaning of the song.. It means: There are no boundaries in life, with every steps you climb another mountain, you'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricane, be tough, be optimistic, there will be solutions to all your problems!! Colourful right?? haha!!
To those who din get USM.. please be optimistic!!

6 comments:

I was waiting for ur next entry. And u featured Kris Allen =.=
Go ADAM! lol

haha!! cause i know kris better than adam ma.. n i love kris' version more.. haha!!

yeah the song`s meaning is so deep and meaningful. So unfair to write a high pitch song for the finals.

yaya.. it's very meaningful.. lol.. though is high pitch.. but it's worthy..
haha

He won ady. The idol battle on Hitz.fm.... So sad... sob... T.T

yes yes!! haha.. N he shud win it.. lolx!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers