I went to singapore on monday night together with my sis by night coach. ( For me, it's just holidays.. For my sis, she has to present something). So, we started our journey at about 9:30pm. While I was sleeping like a pig, suddenly the bus stopped. Nevermind, but the conductor shouted so loudly that i could still vividly remember his words, ' TOILET, TOILET!!' Sigh, my sleep was disrupted. Anyway, we reached Singapore at around 5 something in the morning.. ( Have not enough sleep.. There are some pimples on my face) Sigh.. haha!! Afterthat, we get into a taxi to reach my sis apartment. Finally, I can get back to sleep again. ( SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP) haha.

Woke up at 11 something, went and do all the ' MUST DO' things. Afterthat, we went to Chinatown and have our lunch ( Analakshimi - A very nice vegetarian restaurant. The food are so scrumptious... Yumm Yumm.. haha!! The food there are free, but of course, please be kind-heartedly to donate some money). After our lunch, then we went to a CD shop in Jurong Point ( JP ) and of course, I wanted to buy DA's CD ( hahahahah) and ear phone. Feeling so happy that i've bought DA's CD. Lol.

Wednesday was just a normal day, nothing much to say, so i will just skip the wednesday part. We board on the night coach in Singapore at around 9 something , and, to my hometown it goes!!

Reach my hometown at around 645 am. Feeling so tired after the trip, and I miss my badminton day!! Sigh.. Sorry guys.. can't play with you all..

7 comments:

s0 g0ooooood pigi s'p0re~ ahaa.. when are ya g0nna be a S'porean? :D

lol.. i'm still a malaysian.. will be a malaysian forever.. lol.. where got so good.. compared to u.. go to US wor.. haha..

Humm...reach here so early lo, you took 12am bus?

no la.. 930 pm.. if u take night coach sure very early reach taiping de.. haha..

Too bad u missed badminton day. But glad u enjoyed ur trip.

haizz.. yalo.. cannot play wif u all.. lol.. Nevermind.. next week still got.. keke.. still can enjoy..hehe..

Ooo... I see...
Too bad, they dun serve your favourite "pto" for lunch...
Take you there again when you are in Singapore...

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers