As usual, thursday will be always my badminton day. When I went there, Shawn, Keong, and V were playing. ( Because i woke up quite late) haha.. sorry guys.. lol. Guess what.. The shuttlecocks that we always used.. were either the wings were broken or the head of the shuttlecocks was damaged badly.. haha!! So when I brought up the issue that ' why not buy a new shuttlecock?' to Keong. Then he answered, ' I'm going to leave soon la..' haha!! Keong, ur meaning is dun waste so much money cause you are leaving rite?? haha! Nevermind, you go to UTAR, then we will still continue to play.. nobody will miss you.. haha!! JKJK.. Since Keong is leaving on the 23rd of MAY.. why not we go karaoke at TS?? Guys, isit ok?? or you all can gimme the suggestions to celebrate KEONG'S LEAVING here..

8 comments:

Eh? UTAR only wor...wakakakaka...why so violent go destroy shuttlecocks..aiyoyo...wakakkaka

haha.. yalo.. cause yee keong is going off on the 23rd of MAy to UTAR..haha.. yala.. u la.. always smash till the shuttlecocks are being destroyed.. haha!!

muahahaaa... Mel~ im here t0 stalk!!
=P

Wah so fast blg about today lo. Haven`t even started mine yet.

What i said is true right...i`ll play for 2 more times then i`m leaving already. Yeah we shouldn`t smash so much.

haha!! yala.. u play for 2 more times oni la.. then we will continue to play without u la..haha!! then where u wanna celebrate??

Shawn so brutal smash shuttles till they r destroyed. Have some mercy on me and the poor shuttles lol. Yea hehe let's go karaoke..

When go karaoke?

haha.. yaya.. shawn is so brutal till the shuttles are badly destroyed.. haha!! we go karaoke b4 23rd la.. but the date still dono yet..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers