DAVID JAMES ARCHULETA

I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'Cos I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel the love is dead I'm loving angel instead And through it all She offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call She won't forsake me I'm loving angels instead When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love And as the feeling grows She breathes flesh to my bones And when love is dead I'm loving angels instead And through it all She offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call She won't forsake me I'm loving angels instead And through it all She offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call She won't forsake me I'm loving angels instead I'm loving angels instead.


This song is TOTALLY my favourite song, especially when it's sang by David Archuleta. Some say that robbie williams' version is better. But for me, I love DA's version. He can really sing this song in different ways. From studio performance, to his album, and last to his performance in KL. The arrangement is quite different. That's what i like about him. Creative is the word that I can describe him. Haha! The lyrics and the melody, both are absolutely fantastics. So, I can just listen to this song for MANY times without getting bored. haha! For the studio performance, it has less instruments. For the album version, it has more instruments and NICER. But of course both version are nice =p . So, anyone who wants to sing angels, go ahead. BEWARE, it's quite a tough song because of its high pitch. LOL. :-)

12 comments:

U noe Melmel, i acceli do like Robbie's version a bit better.

haha!! maybe i dun really like his ' rough' voice.. but both oso have it's own advantage la.. haha!!

High pitch lo, Adam L can sing this song, change it into a higher pitch version.

Adam L not suitable for this song.. cause his pitch is a bit irritating..

Lol Adam`s voice not cute enough right...

so tat means u r saying DA has a cute voice la?? haha!!

yeah his voice is still young...maybe it`ll be a different tone after 10 years...then again, will people remember him after that long? i doubt he`s the next Madonna.

madonna?? walao.. she's wild u know?? haha!! wild cat.. lol.. u say his voice young.. bt i feel for his age.. is very very mature d.. compared to jordin sparks.. who's voice is more mature?? jordin sparks is younger than DA.. bt her voice seems to be more mature than DA..

Lol, Madonna is ok la, its just her concert...slightly provocative. Jordin Sparks`s voice is still ok lo...cos girls mature faster? haha

lol.. u can't just make a statement tat girls mature faster.. Some girls are still childish.. haha!!

yeah totally agree...

I will go for Robbie...hehehe...
not rough voice ler...
it sounded so mature hehehe...
沧桑感。。。历经沧海桑田的人才有的hehe...
your david, still green ler...hehehe

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers