It's so dark here, why can't I see the light? Oh, I've forgotten to switch on the lights. (Few seconds later). OK, I'm back. lolx.

As usual, today is thursday, so it will be my badminton day. After coming back from badminton, I felt exhausted(not so serious till wanna go and have a nap). Of course, changing the msn status to 'busy' with the auto responder 'bathing' is a must-to-do thing for me. After bathing, EATING SESSION STARTS!!!!! (JUK JUK JUK JUK) ( The sound has been exaggerated by me!!). After eating, for sure, I will watch movie or get some rest. But this week, there are two unusual things I will do. First, MAFIA WARS!! lolx. I did not play it until my aunt asked me to join her team because she needed mafia members. Initially, I did not have the intention of playing it. But then, after she explained to me how to go about it, then I just TRY to play. (Attention: TRY). And I did TRY to play till now.( See the effect of internet games. So don't get too involved in it if you are still studying.) lolx.

While playing mafia wars, I opened another tab and went into the TWITTER website. For those who do not know what is twitter, you can try and go into the twitter website.(
http://www.twitter.com/) The purpose of twitter is to update you with what your friends or idols or.....(whatever) are doing now or for the past few days. And you can reply them too.

That's all for today. And I hope those who are waiting for IPTA results will get what they want! Aza aza fighting!!!!

4 comments:

wah...so free huh you?

lol.. u too lo.. hiak hiak..

Lol now i'm in Mafia Wars too haha.

yaya.. V.. u must thank me.. cause i invited u de.. lolx..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers