Erm?? erm.. drinking a cup of hor yan ho, sitting in front of the computer, listening to those soothing music such as Nella Fantasia by Russell Watson, The climb by Miley Cyrus and etc. The most soothing song still is 妙法莲华经观视音菩萨普门品( Translation: Lotus sutta, the universal door of Guan Yin Pu Sa). It's in the poet form, telling us about who is Guan Yin Pu Sa. Those who want this song, you can ask it from me.

Oh, now i'm listening to heartless by kris allen. How could you be so heartless, oh, how could you be so heartless.lolx. In this world, some people can be very heartless. But please do not hate them. No hatred in your heart. Be compassionate. Radiate out Metta( Loving kindness). Then, when you don't have any hatred, you will be very happy. Tell yourself these everyday. Today I'm happy. Today I'm very healthy. I love everyone regardless of races and religions.

Yeah, finally i've restringed my violin back and bought a new bow. I did not use the bow for a very long time and when I took the bow to the shop, the girl was so 'mesmerised' with my bow( all the fur came out) haha! For so long, I did not touch my violin. So when I played the violin that time, my hands were painful. Have to go through all the sufferings again by the way. But I'm sure that I will not give up anymore.

4 comments:

Endure the pain melmel. It will definitely be worth it!

yaya.. sure will!! cheers!

so i said~
y your songs all blue blue de +_+
hehe^^

not blue la.. it's meaningful.. haha! soothing ma..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers