Valentine oh valentine.. it should be a very sweet moment for couples ya?? But for this, this is no more a sweet memory for any couples.

Casts: Jensen ackles (Tom Hanniger) ( my idol too), Jaime King ( Sarah Palmer) , Kerr Smith ( Axel Palmer) and more.

Summary of the story: In the mining town of Harmony, a drilling accident is caused by the son of the owner Tom Hanniger, and the mine collapses burying six miners alive. The rescue team finds only Harry Warden alive but in coma and the other miners murdered punched by his pickax, and they conclude that Harry killed them to save oxygen for himself. On the Valentine's Day, Harry awakes from the coma in the local hospital, and he kills twenty-two persons, including a group of teenagers that are partying in the mine. Harry is killed by the deputy but the only survivors are Tom Hanniger, his girlfriend Sarah, their friend Axel Palmer and another girl. Ten years later, Tom returns to Harmony after the death of his father decided to sell the Hanniger Mine, and finds that Sarah has married Axel, now the local sheriff, and they have a son. On the Valentine's Day, Harry Warden also returns seeking revenge against those that had escaped from his pickax in the past, and Tom is accused by Axel and other locals.

Yeah.. this is Jensen Ackles( Ross is his middle name)
First saw him in Supernatural in AXN. The show was very nice till my friend and I were obssessed in this show. ( When I were in Form 4) lolx. Co-star with him is Jared Padalecki ( his best friend).
His biography:

Height:6' 1" (185 cm)
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown - Light
Date of Birth: March 1, 1978
Birthplace: Dallas, TX
Star Sign: Pisces
He was acting in the smallville too as Jason Teague. He was an assistant coach for the high school football team and a love interest of Clark Kent's ex-girlfriend, Lana Lang.
Still remember right?? haha!!
Will be waiting for you, "My Bloody Valentine"!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers