After 2 days and 2 nights of reading(oops... should say, after 3 months of sleeping in the lecture theatre and 2 days 2 nights of hardwork... hahahaha), SHE left me ( or should I say it in this way, The beast left me? 0_0). Argh, anyway either she or the beast, HE 191(Principles of Economics) left me. haha..

The examination was in SRC ( Sports Recreation Centre). Mine was Hall F, the others were in Nanyang Audi... Or somewhere else in NTU!! :) Durng exam weeks, the Student Union scheduled the transportation to be, FAST AND EFFICIENT. For usual weeks, the bus will come after 15 mins. (If you were to miss the bus where the bus started to move on and you were just one step there.... Frustrating event... ;-) But for the exam weeks, you don't have to worry about the bus not coming or will be late, because they scheduled the bus to come after 5 mins!!! But now there's only and the only problem, that is.... THE BUS WILL BE FULL OF STUDENTS!!! huh... So you will have to board into the bus earlier, snatch places to sit (Aww, just like a kid....) hahaha!!

Was raining yesterday, so have to wear cap and take umbrella to the hall. Oh, and jacket too!!! Super duper COLD, and it was air-conditioned!! Entered the hall and found my seat number, 841. Just have a calm mind and started to do. And hey, it was not bad after all. Since I had SU this subject, I don't have to worry about getting A. I just need a S!! Yeah, econs is ASS ASS ASS! hahaha..

Was so relaxed after the exam until I found out that the second subject was... 104!! (Biomolecules) A big OMG to you, my dear 104!! And after 104 was 101!! Walao!! Top 2 scariest paper, one after another... Gosh!! And the past year paper was as bad as the subjects.. Huhuhu!!!

P/S : to 'someone', please let me do properly ya!! :)

6 comments:

Walau, complaining some more ar... got bus is better than none... I hv to go by bus 11 le... lagi cham... *sigh*

some times till no place to sit... so everybody like kids like tat... faster board onto the bus and snatch places.. hahaha

Haha, every place is the same... sometime jz to make sure I can squeeze into the bus, I had to walk miles to the earliest bus stand to wait for the bus... *sigh* I hate bus... :(

yayaya... exam time worst... 500 is my exam.. n 400 i've to go to the bus stop d... hahaha.. if not.. have to squeeze with the others in the so-packed-bus..

bla bla bla..come and kacau only..LOL
got bus consider good lo..u expect u have a kancil there isit?lolz

i expect to have limousine... wakakak

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers