101 and 104, top 2 scariest papers is gone forever. But the equation 104 = 101, is it correct?

Unpredictable event happened today. Did not expect the paper was, erm... QUITE EASY?

40 MCQ = 40 marks. 20 single answers and 20 multiple answers. Quite easy and will be able to score about 33 or 34 marks.

Q2 to Q8 ( answer all questions) = 50 marks
This part is all about structures. Some parts are quite difficult. Q2 to 5 were quite easy. Q6 was difficult and Q7 was a so so question. Q8 was easy.

Q9 or Q10 = (essay question) = 10 marks
OH... Luckily I had memorised the experiment of Meselson-Stahl during my form 6 time. So it will be a full marks for me. Thank God... :)

The concept of 104 = 101, FOR THIS YEAR, can't be used!!!

4 comments:

??wat mean wor??

poh leng... 104 is biochem... 101 is introductory biology..

all along 101 is as hard as 104... but this year.. 101 seems to be easier than 104..

oo,your course code hor...吓到=.=

haha... u tot??

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers