HAHAHA!!!! Finally finished Deutsch! The paper was quite easy... And note here... QUITE but not VERY. My friend saw me and said:" A already lo!!' I replied:' Where got!!!' Don't misunderstood the word quite and very, the difference is so big.

For the essay part, they asked us to write a blog about myself, my family, and my interest. Woo hoo, I always blog. Lolx. So, this is how I wrote in German:

Es freut mich! Ich heisse Melveen. Ich bin zwanzig Jahre alt. Ich bin sehr nett und freundlich. Ich bin student an der NTU, so wohne ich in die Wohnheimstudenten an der NTU. In der Freizeit, sehe ich fern. Ausserdem, joggen ich gern. Meine Hobbys sind Fussballspielen und Musikhoeren. Ich spiele Fussball mit meine Freunde. Ich hoere gern Musik, denn Musik gefaellt mir sehr gut! Ausserdem, spiele ich gerne Klavier. Ich lese nicht gern, denn ich finde die Buecher nicht interessant :) Ich habe eine Schwester. Sie ist sehr huebsch. Sie ist sehr ergeizig, denn immer reist sie gern in andere Laender. Ah ja, ich esse gern das Haenchen mit Pommes. Kuchen gefaellt mir nicht so gut. Ich trinke gern Apfelsaft, aber Bier mag ich nicht!

So this is it for the essay part!

For the comprehension, I was able to understand it.

Thank God!!

2 comments:

....我看不懂啊啊啊啊啊啊....

hahaha... learn Deustch la.. then it will be very easy..

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers