Was having 104 exam today!!! Predicted that the paper will be quite hard as the past year papers.... But I did not even predict it will be as hard as a diamond!!

i) MCQ 20 questions = 30 marks.

I do not know what type of MCQ is it. Out of 20 questions, I knew only about 10 or 11 questions. Nevermind, thought the structure will be easier.

ii) Part B = choose 6 out of 7 questions = 30 marks.

Ok, from question no 2 to no 5, they were quite easy, left 2 questions more. Gosh!! Out of the 3 questions, all the 3 questions were so so so SPEECHLESS!!! Ok, planned to scribble and vomit out what I've learnt. Maybe from there I could earn some marks. Again, thought that the essay will be easier.

iii) Part C = choose 4 out of 5 questions = 40 marks.

EVEN IF YOU WERE TO GIVE ME 4 OUT OF 10 QUESTIONS, THE CONCLUSION WILL BE THE SAME!!! AS HARD AS A DIAMOND!!!

First essay, the answers maybe correct and maybe not correct. If the answer is correct, straight away I will earn 10 points.
Second essay, huh, ridiculous, I do not have so many points for that stupid question. Will earn about 5 out of 10.
Third essay, again, Ridiculous, 5 out of 10.... maybe??
Fourth essay, I think will be about 9 out 10.

So, the conclusion is... the paper is AS ______ AS ________.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers