Sorry for not updating my blog... It has been a long time since from the previous post.

Exams approaching, do not have the time to blog, please have some patience. I will blog till night long after my exams.

Es tut mir leid. Ich habe keine Zeit.

And yeah, when you are bored, kindly visit my blog(There are lots of nice songs and nice posts to read at).

Danke schoen!

Best regards,
personally from the author of the blog.( yeah, of course... if not who else will have the access to this blog) :-)

Viel Glueck!

6 comments:

YEALAAAAA LAMA tAK UPDATE!!
huiyoohh Germany so fluent deee~
Ganbate kudasai!! All the best for your exam!!
^^

lolz.. :P gambate for exam. :)

Danke danke!!

=。=haha

Jz linked u up...

Nein, du hast viel frei Zeit!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers