Packing is definately a tiring job. But seeing a messy and full-of-things room to a clean and empty room, there's a voice inside my head saying(Eh, This phrase is from THE CLIMB!!!!), 'PROUD OF YOURSELF MAN!!!' lol..

I have 6 bags and a few big plastic bags. Bags which contain supplements, T-shirts, books, shoes and electrical things. Guess which of the following content I would have abundance of it? .................. T-shirt!!! Can you believe it?? Yes, you should believe it!!! hahaha!!! I have 3 bags containing T-shirts and jeans, 2 bags containing books and 1 bag of supplements. :)

Today will be my final day writing this post in this room, Hall 4, block 22, room 450. hahaha. My roomie had moved out yesterday, so leaving me alone in this room since yesterday and till now. Sooner or later, this room will be empty due to my absence from 4 pm onwards.

Ok, gotta bathe now cause gotta return the txtbook to my senior... LOL... Although I should have returned it to her last semester, I did not return it because I'm PRO ( not fessional, but CRASTINATOR!!! This can be found in my FB post, kindly go and LIKE it) :) jk jk jk...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers