I remember vividly, the very first time I step on the very land of Singapore, I told myself, I CAN DO IT! BECAUSE, I BELIEVE I CAN FLY~~~ zzz... l~a~m~e~ Since then, I thought I could get a good result because my interest is in biology (BIOLOGY, not any other subjects).

But why now I just feel that the boy whom his heart was once full with fire, was once being called 'intelligent' , lost. Now he just feel that he's just a normal guy with normal brain. Whatever, yesterday the results were released. I though I could WOAH with a happy smile on my face........ Ended up, it's a HMMMMM..... with no expression(maybe with a forceful smile... no... dead smile.)

German left me with a B+. I knew that paper was difficult, but is it because of my expectation was too high towards it? Everytime I will raise up my target, and ended it will be a disappointment. But to my surprise, my biochem got an A. Maybe because it is a full written paper. Compare to a full written paper with a paper that consists of written and multiple choice question, I rather choose full written paper. Maybe I love writting more??? LOL!!!

No longer I'm like in form 1 to 6, where results are announced, will quickly compare the results with my friends. In Uni?? lol... Don't compare!!! You just need to compare with yourself. :)

I will give myself a chinese proverb.锲而舍之,朽木不折:锲而不舍,金石可镂.
P/S: Thanks everyone for comforting me... :-)


7 comments:

i have to rush to be the first reader,yea i am!lame ya=.= haha!nothing to comfort you,you have listened it all..just pray for you to solve ur hostel problem=)

zzzz... lame... kk... thx thx... wish u have a good life in singapore la... then free u can come visit me.. hahaha

why dont you come and visit me?still not yet officially a student of there,if student pass doesnt approve,everything blows off.lolx,yea.must go to bugis together!

cause i duno where ur uni is... hahaha.. if not u go JP lo.. then we meet there.. hahaha... kk... sure go to Bugis..

urs is a lot better than me la.. :(

and u r right, dun compare with others. I don't want to even ask my coursemates on their results..

don give out,u always be the clever one rite? :) sorry for yesterday, i just want to share my happiness with u seem i be the loser every time but i doesn't mean anything~~~well, kampateh and hope to meet you next time ^v^ 永远为你感到骄傲 !笑口常开哦 ^v^V

Lawrence: we both jia you together ba!!! dun give up!!!

Poh Leng: hey hey hey... no hard feelings, cause yesterday was watching movie... so a little busy... furthermore i have a few problems tis sem.. so... hahaha... nevermind next sem i've biostats.. hahaha.. i will work hard to get a better results!!! u too!!!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers