I'm back home, once again. Happy, because I can eat a lot of nice vegetarian food in Malaysia compared to Singapore (that small place..... sigh.....speechless).

Once I'm back home, my badminton day will continue once again. I'm waiting (patiently) for Shawn to be back ( please be fast, my hands are itchy) :D , then V, S, JX, me and other friends can go play badminton AGAIN.

I'm looking forward to my next semester, which I will be having biostats. Although my results drop, but still I will work harder to get a better results. I won't hope for a high CGPA anymore, will just try my best. Once there is a high expectation, the disappointment will be greater. So, JUST WORK HARD!!!

Oh, hall allocation results was released. Few days ago, there were rumours saying that the general cut off points is 17. Everybody was saying SAO = stupid admin officer instead of student admin officer. LOL!!! In the end, the rumours were true and many people did not get a place, including me, as most of us allocate only 16 points. =.= So, what to do now? Just wait for the second round! Be patient! :)

A message to myself: Be positive! :D

2 comments:

Good luck for ur hall allocation melmel!

hehe^v^ kampateh!

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers