Recently, my hands were so itchy. Went to FB and search for David Archuleta. Went to view all people results, there were so many ' David Archuleta'. At first I found out 1 whom might be true, but afterthat, when I saw his birth date, it was so not true. His actual birth date should be 28th of Dec, 1990. And that poser put it 28th of Dec, 1991. =.= Ok, I went to search for another, and it 'seemed' that this might be the real one. So, I went and added 'him'.

In a minute, 'he' added me. So, I commented on 'his' wall by saying, ' Hey David, thanks for accepting me!!! I love all your songs. Your songs really inspired me very much!!! THX!!!' So, after a few seconds, 'he' commented back by saying, thanks... :( . I asked 'him' why is he feeling so sad. He replied, xd.(

I wonder is this the real David Archuleta. Ok, nevermind. Today again, he did log into FB. And I chatted with him in FB. I asked him does he has msn. He replied, yeah. Then I said, can I add you? What is your address? He gave me, and I added him on msn. It seems that the account is active and we chatted on msn. {bla bla bla bla}

So, is he a real DA or a fake DA? The mystery goes on...........

2 comments:

dont dream too much...lol

zzzz... i oso din think of it.. lol... just curious y this fella can give me this type of email.. =.=

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers