Quotation from Sir Cecil Beaton," Perhaps the world's second worst crime is boredom. The first is being a bore."

Yeah yeah yeah!!! I AM BORED!!! I AM BORED!!! I AM BORED!!! Nothing to do here since my semester has not started yet. Besides watching movies and listening to songs, my life for this week is just about eating, drinking, sleeping, shopping, watching movies.... and commenting on others' posts. (Disturbing people more I guess) :-)

Watched 'Beyond the realm of conscience'.(I know it's a bit late for me to watch this movie, since a lot of people had watched it). 女人心,海底针. This statement is a real statement. Since ancient days, people in the palace, because of money and power, they would use whatever techniques to reach their destination, including lies and murders. Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu!!!

In the previous post, I did mention that in penang, I could not find DA's CFTH right? Then I thought I would not find it even in Singapore. To my surprise, I found it in one of the shops in JP!!! Was so happy!!! Yeah!! Eventually, I did not miss even one of DA's CDs. Wanna know the reason I was so eager to buy his CD? The answer is, it was for my collection. LOL!!! Of course, I will only buy those quality music. Won't spend a penny on those lousy music. =)

Semester is starting soon. Hope that the lecturers will be a better one!!!

2 comments:

I won't spend even a penny on good music either... Wahahahahahahahaha! (Evil laughter)

Jokes a side... Why ppl so into that movie? Isn't it jz like "frying the cold rice"?

Btw, very envy u le, u r so free... I die lo here... only the midnite is for myself T.T n a mountain of assignments r awaiting...

DA is my idol ma... lolx...

erm... It's quite a nice movie though..

envy?? dun envy la.. I'm bored to death la.. hahaha.. at least u have sumthing to do wer.. :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers