Sorry guys, I did not have time to update my blog. Yeah!!! It's the end of January, and this means that it's the beginning of February!!! hahahahaha!!! TIME FLIES!!!

A few updates on what I was doing for the past 2 weeks....


.......... Actually I had forgotten what I did for the past 2 weeks... wahahaha... Forgiveness plsss... =)


BS108 (Molecular biology) was fun!!! Learning about nucleus was kinda fun... how to compact DNA into the nucleus... :) And now I knew that mitochondrial DNA is inherited from our mother... :P

107 (principles of genetics).... One word... SUCKS!!!

106 (Biochem) was fun too... 109 (basic cell bio) so so... :)

German??? erm... learning some new sentence structure and again... A complete total difference from english... hahaha...

Human language puzzle.... Ok.. A comment from me... You can sleep in the lecture theater when they are showing you a movie( the movie will take at least an hour or so)... zzzzzzz... After you had waken up, then they will start explaining... Is this a communication?? See how the animals communicate with each other.... etc.

9 days left to receive the word of honour: Happy Chinese New year!!! O_O??? Oopssss... not yet... To count that the actual date is 12 days more... But why 9 days?? Cause on the 11th of February....... I will be back to my hometown once again!!!

1 comments:

good lo~~im no going bek...aiks~~
happy CNY ^^

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers