Once beaten twice shy, starting from now onwards, should not take things easily.

New year resolutions:

1) To get a first class honour in the next semester. Should surf internet often(not facebook... oh, ok, sometimes) to search for more information. Every piece of information will be in my hand. I will make sure of that. Basically, my next semester's module will be

i) Biochemistry II - Metabolism. This course deals with the basic principles, pathway, and regulation of metabolism required to understand modern biological sciences. The lectures will cover introduction to enzymes and enzyme catalysis, carbohydrate metabolism, citric acid cycle, oxidative phosphorylation, photosynthesis, lipid metabolism, amino acid metabolism, and nucleotide metabolism.

ii) Molecular biology. This course deals with the basic concepts of molecular biology, RNA transcription and posttranscriptional processing, protein folding and quality control, molecular oncogenesis, molecular biology of viruses, molecular biology of model organisms.

iii) Principles of genetics. This course deals with the basic principles of modern genetics, with a strong focus on molecular rather than classical genetics. The lectures will cover Mendelian genetics, DNA structure, replication, transcription, regulation of gene expression in Pro- and Eukaryotes, Rekombination, Genes and Development, Genome Mapping, Linkage analysis, Basic human genetics.

iv) Basic cell biology. This course deals with the internal structure and organelles of a cell and their function in maintaining a living cell. The lectures will cover membrane protein, protein targetting, secretion, endocytosis, cytoskeleton and cell cycle.

v) Laboratory.

For elective, will continue the German language, level II. :) And, for another elective, hope that I will get the easy one. :P

2) The second resolution is, hope that my singing skills will improve again, especially for the false voice, hahaha!!!

Last Saturday just performed 童话 for my aunt's wedding in Taiping. This Saturday will perform a Hokkien song for my aunt's wedding in Penang. The song title is 我问天. =)

P/S : There are 2 weddings because the Taiping wedding is for the Taiping friends, and the same goes to the wedding in Penang!!

Lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

wa meng tee wa meng tee
gam eh tang, mai chong di
goh zai ai li
jia bua xi, gua zoo geeee

:DD
Am I singing the right song? :P
Happy New Year!! And happy performing laa~
(Are you minoring in Singing anyway? lol)

hehe^^happy new year!!^^
your this sem course seem like mine 1 de??hehe…………

blue moon: isit?? then good la... can discuss d.. kekeke...

ce: yup.. u r singing the rite song... :) no la.. not minoring.. no minor in singing oso.. huhuhu... :)

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers