Yesterday I was supposed to have 2 posts, but was too tired, so I just blogged about the Goose's dream.

Was having 103 (Organic Chem) yesterday. Duh, the questions were so easy. I can easily say it here and now, it's Form 6 standard. =.=

MCQ 40 questions = 40 marks
Q1 to Q4 were asking about which is not Lewis acid, which is Bronsted Acid... zzzzz... This is really Form 6 standard. Then another few questions were, which molecule is not a linear molecule, which is not a planar molecule... =.= I thought I was having STPM exam at that moment. :)

Part B was the structure. Was quite easy. (30 marks)
5 marks to state whether it is a constitutional isomer or enantiomers....
10 marks to compare.
6 marks to state and explain whether it is aromatic.
5 marks to give the explain the terms with an example.
4 marks to state which is more productive and give a brief explanation.

Part C was the essay part. Easy. (30 marks) Choose 2 quests out of 3.
1)First part = give the product that is formed and name the mechanism and indicate regioselectivity and/or stereospecificity, if any. About 9 marks, I guess.
Second part = Draw the structure of all possible isomers and name any 2 of the isomers.

2)First part = provide a mechanistic explanation ( just put some drawings and explain a little bit) 3 marks.
Second part = Same as the first part of the first question.
Third part = Provide a synthetic scheme. ( Done a lot during form 6.) zzzzz =.=

That's the content of 103, organic chem.

P/S : Tomorrow will be my last paper, 102, biophysical chemistry. Then 3rd of dec night I will be departing to my hometown ( Oopss... my country). lolx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Ok, this is my life. So i'm blogging about my life, everything around me, scenery, places, events, friends, family, everything. So, hang on there, I will update my blog very often. Should I have nothing to blog about, I will blog about songs, lyrics especially.

About Me

My photo
I may look quiet at first. But once you know me, then you will know that I'm a very talkative person! lolx!

Followers